Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Season, Another Breakup

Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas and her fiance Jesse Csincsak have broken up. Csincsak revealed in a video on their website that Pappas was the one responsible for calling off the engagment a couple of days ago.

"DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face. I'm sorry, I did everything in my power to try and make this work. She's a great person, but she wasn’t willing to try anymore. She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.' That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are," he says. "It's a lot to take in."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...